Please help our community — upload your photos of 22050636.
This is a valve, air ck, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 48 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22050636. Please keep in mind that this valve was replaced with 22050642 for the U.S. market on December 1, 1990.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 22050636 has been superseded
- 22050642 is discontinued since January 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 22050636 was replaced with 22050642 on December 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 22034702 is interchangeable with 22050636 since September 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 05361992 was replaced with 22034702 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 22017789 was replaced with 05361992 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 22050636 valve fits
Parts related to 22050636 valve:
- Valve 00373510
- Valve vacuum differential 00373961
- Connector 00469550
- Valve 00497853
- Valve 00546801
- Switch 03031385
- Switch 03031549
- Relay 03961573
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: