Please help our community — upload your photos of 22064855.
This is an absorber, front shock (code ep, 3b), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 40 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1983 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22064855, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This absorber has dimensions 2.90 in × 14.50 in × 4.00 in, it has a weight of 3.32 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 480 units
This part has Limited Lifetime Warranty, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This absorber 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this absorber will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 22064855 Absorber
Part 22064855 has been superseded
- 22064447 was replaced with 22064855 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 22064283 was replaced with 22064855 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 22065051 was replaced with 22064855 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 22064074 is interchangeable with 22064283 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 04993733 was replaced with 22064074 on August 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 22064855 absorber fits
Parts related to 22064855 absorber:
- Seal 00560680
- Retainer 00562248
- Nut (front lower control armature) (6.164) 03983037
- Hub kit 07470013
- Nut 09414034
- Bolt 09595178
- Lubricant 09985254
- Pinion 11010069
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: