Please help our community — upload your photos of 22076852.
Spare Part Information
This is a spring, rear (code tjh) (codes thf tjh tjj) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Caprice, Impala super sport, and Hearse / Limo, Buick Hearse / Limo, Roadmaster sedan / Estate wagon, and Estate wagon, Cadillac Fleetwood brougham, Fleetwood brougham, and Fleetwood brougham (RWD) for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22076852.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 22076852 Spring Dimensions and Packaging Options
This spring comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 22076852 Spring
|$66.25 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$70.02 Buy||GM Parts House||
Part 22076852 Has Been Superseded
- 22076683 was replaced with 22076852 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 22076962 is interchangeable with 22076852 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 00485715 was replaced with 22076683 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00485729 was replaced with 22076962 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00485738 was replaced with 22076962 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00485736 was replaced with 00485738 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 00485721 was replaced with 00485729 on February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 00485730 was replaced with 00485738 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 00485720 was replaced with 00485721 on September 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00484798 was replaced with 00485738 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00485737 was replaced with 00485738 on April 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 09788473 was replaced with 00485721 on January 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 22076852 spring Fits
Parts Related To 22076852 spring:
- Washer 00473539
- Bumper 00486136
- Bushing 00527593
- Drum 01244646
- Drum 01244835
- Ring 05672924
- Yoke 07812557
- Shaft 07841077