Please help our community — upload your photos of 22077450.
This is a spring, front (code ftl) (*01), for Chevrolet, Buick, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Caprice, Impala super sport, and Hearse / Limo, Buick Hearse / Limo, Roadmaster sedan / Estate wagon, and Estate wagon, Oldsmobile Custom cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood brougham for the U.S. from 1982 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22077450. Please keep in mind that this spring is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2010, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This spring has dimensions 5.50 in × 16.00 in × 5.50 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 22077450 Spring
|$2.06 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 22077450 has been superseded
- 22077450 is discontinued since January 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 22077450 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 22076510 was replaced with 22077450 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 22076510 is interchangeable with 22077450 since September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 00378501 was replaced with 22076510 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 14087300 was replaced with 00378501 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00462549 was replaced with 00378501 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 00462550 was replaced with 00378501 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14087326 was replaced with 00378501 on November 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14087326 is discontinued since August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00462548 was replaced with 00462549 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 22077450 spring fits
Parts related to 22077450 spring:
- Retainer 00351212
- Bushing 00351286
- Shaft 00370277
- Nut 00378137
- Bearing 00457049
- Bearing 00457196
- Washer 00457707
- Shaft 00457923
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: