Please help our community — upload your photos of 22506258.
Spare Part Information
This is a stud, 5/16-18x5/16-24x1.25 (as required), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 38 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1961 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22506258. Please keep in mind that this stud is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2009.
This stud has dimensions 0.40 in × 3.50 in × 3.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 20 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this stud will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This stud 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 22506258 Has Been Superseded
- 22506258 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 22506258 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 01364760 was replaced with 22506258 on April 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00063338 was replaced with 01364760 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00402720 was replaced with 01364760 on February 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 22506258 stud Fits
Parts Related To 22506258 stud:
- Key 00124549
- Plug 00444662
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Pinion (.003" oversize) 00500012
- Pinion 00522780
- Nut 00527599
- Fan 00547945
- Ring 00549631