Please help our community — upload your photos of 22582701.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, cruise control vacuum release (vacuum dump only, 65.9 millimeter long), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 70 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22582701, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve has dimensions 1.20 in × 3.10 in × 1.60 in, it has a weight of 1.00 pound, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 22582701 Valve
|$5.52 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 22582701 Has Been Superseded
- 22582701 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 22582701 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15628875 was replaced with 22582701 on May 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10063039 was replaced with 22582701 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 14046846 is interchangeable with 10063039 since April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Cars 22582701 valve Fits
Parts Related To 22582701 valve:
- Cap 03928101
- Hose 09438381
- Retainer 10075405
- Lever 10131644
- Cable 10142067
- Tank 10150321
- Switch 10170430
- Cable 10174496