Please help our community — upload your photos of 22589761.
Spare Part Information
This is a screw, hexagon (m4.2 x 1.41 x 16), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22589761. Please keep in mind that this screw was replaced with 11509135 for the U.S. market on July 1, 1997.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 22589761 Screw Dimensions and Packaging Options
This screw comes in retail packaging.
Part 22589761 Has Been Superseded
- 22641620 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 11509135 is interchangeable with 15656027 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 22589761 was replaced with 11509135 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 22589761 was replaced with 22641620 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 22589761 was replaced with 22641621 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 22582700 is interchangeable with 22589761 since August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22577865 was replaced with 22589761 on September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.