Please help our community — upload your photos of 23011420.
This is a plug, engine oil pan drain, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 23011420. Please keep in mind that this plug is interchangeable with 24241872 for the U.S. market since September 1, 2007, and was replaced with 24241872 for Canada market on October 15, 2005.
This plug has dimensions 1.10 in × 1.90 in × 1.50 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, and might contain hazardous materials and that probably generate hazardous waste. Please check your local laws regarding hazardous waste disposal.
In spite of higher price of genuine part buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car. This part has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 23011420 has been superseded
- 23011420 is interchangeable with 24241872 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 23011420 was replaced with 24241872 on October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 00337185 was replaced with 23011420 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 02372661 was replaced with 00337185 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 03866776 was replaced with 00337185 on November 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: