24201804, Gasket kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 24201804.
Spare Part Information
This is a gasket kit, automatic transmission (with seals) (without plates or pistons) (acdelco #24201804), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 183 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24201804, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This gasket kit has dimensions 1.20 in × 13.10 in × 10.90 in, it has a weight of 1.30 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 20 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This gasket kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 24201804 Gasket kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This gasket kit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 13.10 in × 10.90 in × 1.20 in and weight of 1.30 pounds.
Carton packaging contains 20 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666474518.
Pallet packaging contains 660 units in retail packaging, has a UPCA code 60036666474512 and has a weight of 858.00 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 24201804 Gasket kit
|$99.68 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$101.75 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$107.84 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$111.61 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$127.19 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 24201804 Has Been Superseded
- 08689950 was replaced with 24201804 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 24204768 was replaced with 24201804 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 24204488 was replaced with 24201804 on May 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 24204489 was replaced with 24201804 on May 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 08683958 was replaced with 08689950 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08649994 was replaced with 08683958 on June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 08649992 was replaced with 08649994 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08649965 was replaced with 08649992 on August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08642990 was replaced with 08649965 on March 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08649959 was replaced with 08649965 on November 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08642953 was replaced with 08642990 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08642915 was replaced with 08642953 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 24201804 gasket kit Fits
Parts Related To 24201804 gasket kit:
- Ball 00104919
- Pinion 00273337
- Seal 01358899
- Cap 06261239
- Pinion 08628273
- Retainer 08628732
- Plug 08628864
- Seal 08630049