24204472, Shaft kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 24204472.
This is a shaft kit, manual shift detent (with lever) (shaft is silver in color) (lever has a round hole & used without neutral switch), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 130 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1991 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24204472, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This shaft kit has dimensions 0.60 in × 5.00 in × 3.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 100 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This shaft kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 24204472 Shaft kit
|$35.71 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 24204472 has been superseded
- 24204472 is discontinued since January 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 24204472 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 24200999 was replaced with 24204472 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 24201001 was replaced with 24204472 on September 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 08675540 was replaced with 24204472 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 08675546 was replaced with 24204472 on March 1, 1995 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 24204472 shaft kit fits
Parts related to 24204472 shaft kit:
- Retainer 00148148
- Nut 08648178
- Seal 08657163
- Shaft 08661692
- Pawl 08661693
- Spring 08661832
- Pinion 08678122
- Pinion 08678347
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: