Please help our community — upload your photos of 24236102.
This is a lever, manual shift detent (includes shaft and lever) (without position switch) (acdelco #24236102), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 96 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1986 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24236102, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This lever has dimensions 4.40 in × 4.60 in × 4.40 in, it has a weight of 6.24 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 756 units.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 24236102 Lever
|$10.92 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$11.16 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$11.82 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$12.23 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$13.94 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$17.34 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 24236102 has been superseded
- 24230113 was replaced with 24236102 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 24230113 is interchangeable with 24236102 since March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 24218075 was replaced with 24230113 on August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 24203164 was replaced with 24218075 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 24213823 was replaced with 24218075 on August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 24211932 is interchangeable with 24213823 since April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 08646946 was replaced with 24203164 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 24236102 lever fits
Parts related to 24236102 lever:
- Pinion 08631532
- Bolt 24211635
- Detent 24211918
- Case 24230081
- Lever 24236104
- Seal 24236395
- Seal 24236411
- Guide 24236506
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: