Please help our community — upload your photos of 24239240.
This is a lever, manual shift detent (with shaft position switch) (includes cables, clips bracket) (buy together with 08685700) (acdelco #24239240), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 47 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2007 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24239240, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This lever has a weight of 7.52 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 24239240 Lever
Part 24239240 has been superseded
- 24240798 was replaced with 24239240 on November 4, 2011 for Canada market;
- 24240798 is interchangeable with 24239240 since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 24236946 was replaced with 24240798 on October 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 24237559 is interchangeable with 24240798 since October 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 24237559 is interchangeable with 24239240 since June 1, 2006 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 24239240 lever fits
Parts related to 24239240 lever:
- Bolt 08680884
- Pinion 08685700
- Pawl 24225191
- Actuator 24225198
- Guide 24225199
- Bracket 24225200
- Shaft 24225697
- Seal 24239816
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: