Please help our community — upload your photos of 24245141.
Spare Part Information
This is a sensor, automatic transmission input & output speed, for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 411 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2006 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24245141, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This sensor has a weight of 1.44 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this sensor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This sensor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 24245141 Sensor Dimensions and Packaging Options
This sensor comes in retail packaging with weight of 1.44 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 24245141 Sensor
|$10.92 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 24245141 Has Been Superseded
- 24245141 is interchangeable with 24265507 since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 24238417 was replaced with 24245141 on July 4, 2011 for Canada market;
- 24245141 was replaced with 24265507 on July 4, 2011 for Canada market;
- 24238417 is interchangeable with 24245141 since April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 24222652 is interchangeable with 24238417 since October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market.
Cars 24245141 sensor Fits
Parts Related To 24245141 sensor:
- Bolt 24224821
- Bolt 24224822
- Bolt 24225398
- Bolt 24227130
- Body 24231442
- Clip 24236504
- Plate kit 24236934
- Bolt 24240845