Please help our community — upload your photos of 24501365.
This is a bolt, hexagon, 5/16-18x5/8, zinc (flywheel), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 351 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24501365.
This bolt has dimensions 0.90 in × 3.20 in × 2.30 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 8 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 24501365 Bolt
Part 24501365 has been superseded
- 00180075 was replaced with 24501365 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00180075 was replaced with 24501365 on June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15663448 was replaced with 24501365 on August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 25534762 was replaced with 24501365 on March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 00355587 was replaced with 00180075 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 03951572 was replaced with 00180075 on September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00425108 was replaced with 00180075 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 24501365 bolt fits
Parts related to 24501365 bolt:
- Plug 00444777
- Plug 03835577
- Magnet 10456195
- Bolt 11610057
- Bolt 11610158
- Plug 12338136
- Bearing kit 12480823
- Ring kit 12480825
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: