Please help our community — upload your photos of 24508215.
This is a sensor, camshaft position (acdelco #213-294), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 11 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1994 to 1999. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24508215, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This sensor has dimensions 1.40 in × 8.40 in × 5.80 in, it has a weight of 1.92 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 1000 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This sensor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this sensor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 24508215 Sensor
Part 24508215 has been superseded
- 24506904 was replaced with 24508215 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 24506904 is interchangeable with 24508215 since August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 24506254 is interchangeable with 24506904 since January 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 24504935 is interchangeable with 24506904 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10230261 was replaced with 24504935 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 24508215 sensor fits
Parts related to 24508215 sensor:
- Nut 00361970
- Bolt 00466337
- Retainer 00477288
- Sealant 01052943
- Plug 09427693
- Crankshaft 10146900
- Stud 10162001
- Sprocket 10166350
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: