Please help our community — upload your photos of 25085970.
Spare Part Information
This is a socket, shift Speed Indicator Lamp (Reduction & Clear Reflector) (Acdelco #pc168), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 282 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 25085970, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This socket has dimensions 1.30 in × 1.80 in × 1.30 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 500 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this socket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This socket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 25085970 Socket Dimensions and Packaging Options
This socket comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.80 in × 1.30 in × 1.30 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Carton packaging contains 500 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 30036666510561.
Pallet packaging contains 18000 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70036666510569.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 25085970 Socket
|$4.09 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$4.41 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$4.44 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$4.76 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$4.84 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$7.46 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 25085970 Has Been Superseded
- 10247751 is interchangeable with 25085970 since August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 21019522 was replaced with 25085970 on February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 25015169 was replaced with 25085970 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 25079319 was replaced with 25015169 on June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 25015167 was replaced with 25085970 on February 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 25015170 is interchangeable with 25015169 since March 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 06497789 is discontinued since August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 25080250 was replaced with 25015169 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 12004311 is interchangeable with 25015169 since September 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 25079915 is interchangeable with 25015169 since January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 25080250 is discontinued since August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 06288046 was replaced with 25015169 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 06497789 was replaced with 06288046 on June 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 06288233 was replaced with 06288046 on September 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 06457224 was replaced with 06288046 on November 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 08905985 was replaced with 06288046 on August 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Cars 25085970 socket Fits
Parts Related To 25085970 socket:
- Rivet 09441725
- Hook package 10306155
- Net 10321693
- Trim 10372131
- Trim 10372132
- Trim 10372133
- Plate 10404603
- Seal 10415038