Please help our community — upload your photos of 25315088.
Spare Part Information
This is a module, cruise control (code paint, pu, ra, rail, ru, rw, 4414), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 133 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1995 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25315088, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This module has dimensions 8.50 in × 3.80 in × 4.30 in, it has a weight of 3.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 12 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this module will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This module 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 25315088 Module Dimensions and Packaging Options
This module comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.80 in × 4.30 in × 8.50 in and weight of 3.00 pounds.
Carton packaging contains 12 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666955147.
Pallet packaging contains 216 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70036666955148.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 25315088 Module
|$0.49 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 25315088 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 25315088 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 25315088 Has Been Superseded
- 25315088 is discontinued since June 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 25315088 is discontinued since March 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 25315088 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 25314414 was replaced with 25315088 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 25314414 was replaced with 25315088 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 25163330 was replaced with 25314414 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 25169208 is interchangeable with 25314414 since July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 25140760 is interchangeable with 25169208 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 25111708 was replaced with 25163330 on September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market.
Cars 25315088 module Fits
Parts Related To 25315088 module:
- Bolt 11504612
- Bolt 11515928
- Connector 12125676
- Cable 15045430
- Connector 15305916
- Cable 15704847
- Lever 25140558
- Bracket 25140955