Please help our community — upload your photos of 25522466.
This is a plug, 1/2-14 x 39/64 (trans oil filler) (acdelco #25522466), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 674 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25522466, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This plug has dimensions 2.00 in × 3.10 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 0.96 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 60960 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 25522466 Plug
Part 25522466 has been superseded
- 12387621 was replaced with 25522466 on November 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 12546920 was replaced with 25522466 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 94056813 was replaced with 25522466 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 03930923 was replaced with 25522466 on February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12523308 is interchangeable with 12387621 since July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 15528027 was replaced with 12546920 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 97074099 was replaced with 25522466 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 96068553 is interchangeable with 25522466 since September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 00444711 is interchangeable with 15528027 since March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 00444711 is discontinued since April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00444667 was replaced with 25522466 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 15514996 was replaced with 00444667 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00444789 was replaced with 00444667 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00571388 was replaced with 00444789 on May 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 25522466 plug fits
Parts related to 25522466 plug:
- Magnet 12386078
- Sensor 12458118
- Pinion 12523068
- Bearing 12523188
- Bolt 12523243
- Bearing 12523286
- Seal 12523293
- Gear 19178644
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: