Please help our community — upload your photos of 25526371.
Spare Part Information
This is a plate, bumper stud, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 73 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25526371. Please keep in mind that this plate is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This plate has dimensions 1.80 in × 5.00 in × 3.00 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plate will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plate 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 25526371 Plate
|$0.44 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$24.59 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 25526371 Has Been Superseded
- 25526371 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 25526371 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10026908 is interchangeable with 25526371 since October 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 22506604 was replaced with 10026908 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 10005229 was replaced with 10026908 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00527587 was replaced with 10005229 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 25526371 plate Fits
Parts Related To 25526371 plate:
- Reinforcement 00459243
- Strip 00467457
- Strip 00467458
- Guard 00467459
- Guard 00467460
- Bracket 00468885
- Strip 00472145
- Strip 00472146