25924485, Pad Kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 25924485.
Spare Part Information
This is a pad kit, pad Kit, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1999 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 25924485, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This pad kit has a weight of 7.40 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 320 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this pad kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pad kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 25924485 Pad Kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This pad kit comes in retail packaging with weight of 7.40 pounds.
Pallet packaging contains 320 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70021625658642.
Part 25924485 Has Been Superseded
- 25924485 is interchangeable with 19210706 since March 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 88964201 was replaced with 25924485 on September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 25924485 was replaced with 19210706 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15886468 was replaced with 25924485 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 18026219 was replaced with 88964201 on February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 18044594 was replaced with 18026219 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.