26019775, Armature kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 26019775.
This is an armature kit, steering linkage idler, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 28 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 26019775, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This armature kit has dimensions 4.30 in × 10.20 in × 4.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This armature kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this armature kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 26019775 Armature kit
|$2.41 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$91.59 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 26019775 has been superseded
- 26019775 is discontinued since March 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 26019775 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14069509 was replaced with 26019775 on June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 26039583 is interchangeable with 26019775 since June 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 14069513 was replaced with 26019775 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 26019775 armature kit fits
Parts related to 26019775 armature kit:
- Seal 00328144
- Seal 03854823
- Seal 03941724
- Nut (front lower control armature) (6.164) 03983037
- Nut 05667628
- Seal 05693027
- Washer 05697702
- Bolt 09420462
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: