Please help our community — upload your photos of 26020642.
This is a seal, power steering pump fitting (o ring) (14.5mm inside diameter) (6.635), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 831 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1985 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 26020642.
This seal has dimensions 0.20 in × 7.30 in × 5.50 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This seal 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 26020642 Seal
Part 26020642 has been superseded
- 92241265 is interchangeable with 26094421 since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 26023510 was replaced with 26020642 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 26023510 is interchangeable with 26020642 since September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 07845176 was replaced with 26023510 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 26001579 was replaced with 26023510 on November 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 26016045 was replaced with 26023510 on February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 26020642 seal fits
Parts related to 26020642 seal:
- Spring 05688037
- Stud 07833293
- Valve kit 15246463
- Seal 15277770
- Seal kit 15825938
- Pump 15909826
- Seal 19133635
- Reservoir kit 19207053
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: