Please help our community — upload your photos of 26056501.
This is a fitting, power steering pump, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 140 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1984 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 26056501.
This fitting has dimensions 1.00 in × 2.20 in × 1.40 in, it has a weight of 1.76 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This fitting 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this fitting will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 26056501 Fitting
Part 26056501 has been superseded
- 26019757 is interchangeable with 26056501 since May 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 07842600 is interchangeable with 26056501 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 26057519 was replaced with 26056501 on January 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 26005168 was replaced with 26019757 on August 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 26027154 was replaced with 26019757 on April 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 26056501 fitting fits
Parts related to 26056501 fitting:
- Spring 05688037
- Valve 15267524
- Cap 15267531
- Seal 15277770
- Reservoir kit 19207430
- Seal 26059098
- Seal 26094421
- Valve 88964569
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: