Please help our community — upload your photos of 26087019.
This is a gear, steering (with 4.3z, 5.0h, 5.7k), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 22 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1983 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 26087019. Please keep in mind that this gear is discontinued for the U.S. market since May 1, 2005, and is discontinued for Canada market since January 1, 2005.
This gear has dimensions 10.60 in × 13.60 in × 6.70 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gear 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 26087019 Gear
|$346.49 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 26087019 has been superseded
- 26087019 is discontinued since May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 26087019 is discontinued since January 1, 2005 for Canada market;
- 26052325 was replaced with 26087019 on December 31, 2004 for Canada market;
- 26052325 is interchangeable with 26087019 since May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 26039843 was replaced with 26052325 on July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 07841926 was replaced with 26039843 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 26019434 was replaced with 26039843 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 26087019 gear fits
Parts related to 26087019 gear:
- Nut 05667628
- Seal 05683373
- Clamp 05686539
- Seal kit 05687182
- Nut 05687973
- Guide 05688765
- Ball kit 05695513
- Screw 05696151
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: