Please help our community — upload your photos of 26087059.
Spare Part Information
This is a gear, steering (k/v models), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 51 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 26087059. Please keep in mind that this gear is discontinued for the U.S. market since May 1, 2008, and is discontinued for Canada market since July 3, 2006.
This gear has dimensions 15.00 in × 30.00 in × 15.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This gear 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 26087059 Gear Dimensions and Packaging Options
This gear comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 30.00 in × 15.00 in × 15.00 in.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 26087059 Gear
|$322.37 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 26087059 Has Been Superseded
- 26087059 is discontinued since May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 26087059 is discontinued since July 3, 2006 for Canada market;
- 07846959 was replaced with 26087059 on July 2, 2006 for Canada market;
- 07846959 is interchangeable with 26087059 since April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 07836515 was replaced with 07846959 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 07833304 was replaced with 07836515 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 26087059 gear Fits
Parts Related To 26087059 gear:
- Nut 05667628
- Clamp 05686539
- Plug 05686815
- Seal kit 05687182
- Nut 05687973
- Ball kit 05695513
- Guide 05695774
- Screw 05696151