Please help our community — upload your photos of 52353631.
This is a cord, engine coolant heater, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 117 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1977 to 1999. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 52353631.
This cord has dimensions 2.10 in × 9.10 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 5.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This cord 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cord will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 52353631 Cord
Part 52353631 has been superseded
- 00463478 was replaced with 52353631 on March 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 52353024 was replaced with 52353631 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14055039 was replaced with 52353024 on October 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00547946 was replaced with 52353024 on March 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 10002789 was replaced with 14055039 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 94244591 is interchangeable with 14055039 since September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00463483 was replaced with 10002789 on December 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 52353631 cord fits
Parts related to 52353631 cord:
- Heater package 00996246
- Heater 10137649
- Cord 10195548
- Cord 10402848
- Strap 12337820
- Heater 12558510
- Heater 12560179
- Clip 19130464
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: