Please help our community — upload your photos of 52474373.
This is a seal, heater & air conditioning evaporator & blower module (19mm outside diameter x 11mm inside diameter, 1/2 in diameter) (black) (slimline washer) (*kit2, kit3) (9.222) (acdelco #15-31055), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 975 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1998 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 52474373, corresponding ACDelco part number
This seal has dimensions 0.20 in × 1.30 in × 1.30 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 5000 units.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This seal 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 52474373 Seal
|$1.28 Buy||Laura Cupchino||
|$2.07 Buy||IP Egorov||
|$3.15 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$3.39 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.40 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.66 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.72 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$5.72 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 52474373 has been superseded
- 15232223 was replaced with 52474373 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 15232223 was replaced with 52474373 on August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 89040254 was replaced with 52474373 on July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 89040255 was replaced with 52474373 on July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 88973333 was replaced with 52474373 on January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 88973315 is interchangeable with 88973333 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10308601 is interchangeable with 52474373 since February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 52474373 seal fits
Parts related to 52474373 seal:
- Motor 10397097
- Resistor 10397098
- Inlet 10397100
- Valve 10397101
- Actuator 10397102
- Heater 10397108
- Cover 10397360
- Case 10397361
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: