Please help our community — upload your photos of 88891763.
This is a nut, differential drive pinion gear (m10), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 1087 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88891763.
This nut has dimensions 0.80 in × 3.50 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 1.92 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 88891763 Nut
|$3.32 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$3.39 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.59 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.66 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.93 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$5.30 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$26.00 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 88891763 has been superseded
- 09783762 was replaced with 88891763 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09783762 is interchangeable with 88891763 since July 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 01260823 is interchangeable with 09783762 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 09783762 is interchangeable with 01260823 since July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01480543 was replaced with 01260823 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01484757 was replaced with 01480543 on February 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00545604 was replaced with 09783762 on February 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00544456 was replaced with 09783762 on October 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 01361657 was replaced with 09783762 on January 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 88891763 nut fits
Parts related to 88891763 nut:
- Bolt 00454947
- Washer 00517900
- Shim kit 01394892
- Shim kit 01394893
- Shim kit 01394894
- Shim kit 01394895
- Lock 03833322
- Shim kit 03853759
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: