Please help our community — upload your photos of 88892505.
Spare Part Information
This is a mirror, inside rear view (adapter harness may be required) (includes bulbs)) (when replacing old mirror, customer may be required to use (1) 88892596 "7" pinion harness), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 31 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1987 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88892505.
This mirror has dimensions 4.30 in × 12.60 in × 4.50 in, it has a weight of 12.48 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this mirror will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This mirror 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 88892505 Mirror Dimensions and Packaging Options
This mirror comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 12.60 in × 4.50 in × 4.30 in and weight of 12.48 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 88892505 Mirror
|$91.48 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$91.48 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$94.64 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$98.96 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$110.88 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 88892505 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 88892505 Has Been Superseded
- 10240816 is interchangeable with 10404249 since November 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 00919900 is interchangeable with 10078220 since June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15878681 was replaced with 88892505 on June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15878680 was replaced with 88892505 on June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10078220 was replaced with 10078254 on April 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10441507 is interchangeable with 88892505 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 12455050 was replaced with 88892505 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10404249 was replaced with 88892505 on October 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10404250 was replaced with 88892505 on October 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10421504 is interchangeable with 10441507 since September 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10137105 is interchangeable with 12455050 since September 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10078254 is interchangeable with 10137105 since September 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10432634 is interchangeable with 10441507 since September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 10191807 is interchangeable with 12455050 since February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 10127707 is interchangeable with 12455050 since February 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 10141444 is interchangeable with 10191807 since March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Cars 88892505 mirror Fits
Parts Related To 88892505 mirror:
- Bulb 09431809
- Sealing strip 10248206
- Spacer 10255110
- Molding 10286275
- Windshield 10292981
- Sunshade 10324313
- Sunshade 10324342
- Sunshade 10406759