88894341, Pump kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 88894341.
This is a pump kit, coolant (with gasket) (acdelco #251-544), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 88 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1997. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88894341, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This pump kit has dimensions 8.30 in × 13.10 in × 8.40 in, it has a weight of 14.60 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 48 units
This part has Limited Lifetime Warranty, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This pump kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pump kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 88894341 Pump kit
Part 88894341 has been superseded
- 31022760 was replaced with 88894341 on September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12529305 is interchangeable with 88894341 since June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12524131 is interchangeable with 12529305 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 12522033 was replaced with 12524131 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10048917 was replaced with 12522033 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 00474029 was replaced with 10048917 on July 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 88894341 pump kit fits
Parts related to 88894341 pump kit:
- Sprocket (36 teeth) 00340235
- Clip 00355930
- Piston 00364702
- Piston 00364703
- Piston 00364704
- Flywheel 00366860
- Stud 00382919
- Seal 00458625
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: