Please help our community — upload your photos of 88911387.
Spare Part Information
This is a joint, front upper cont armature ball (acdelco #45d0016), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 54 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1970 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 88911387, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This joint has dimensions 3.60 in × 4.20 in × 4.00 in, it has a weight of 1.50 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 12 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this joint will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This joint 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 88911387 Joint
|$27.07 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$28.24 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$29.29 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$30.27 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$31.50 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$31.99 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$39.38 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 88911387 Has Been Superseded
- 88965476 was replaced with 88911387 on May 7, 2012 for Canada market;
- 09767112 is interchangeable with 88911387 since March 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 88965476 was replaced with 88911387 on January 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 09764615 was replaced with 09767112 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 09762023 was replaced with 09764615 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00338388 was replaced with 09762023 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 06258152 was replaced with 00338388 on May 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 88911387 joint Fits
Parts Related To 88911387 joint:
- Pinion 00103387
- Retainer 00351212
- Insulator 00370283
- Nut 00378137
- Bearing 00457196
- Washer 00457707
- Shaft 00459213
- Shield 00459757