Please help our community — upload your photos of 88960338.
Spare Part Information
This is a motor, blower (with impeller) (acdelco #15-80386), for Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 48 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88960338, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This motor has dimensions 8.00 in × 7.80 in × 7.70 in, it has a weight of 3.65 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 8 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this motor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This motor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 88960338 Motor Dimensions and Packaging Options
This motor comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 7.80 in × 7.70 in × 8.00 in and weight of 3.65 pounds.
Carton packaging contains 8 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40021625593294.
Pallet packaging contains 96 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70021625593295.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 88960338 Motor
|$61.61 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$65.00 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$66.65 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$71.69 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$89.62 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 88960338 Has Been Superseded
- 52466052 was replaced with 88960338 on February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 52466089 was replaced with 88960338 on January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 22098844 was replaced with 52466089 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 52463950 is interchangeable with 52466089 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 52461233 is interchangeable with 52466052 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 22105912 was replaced with 52457390 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 22124991 is interchangeable with 52461233 since February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 52457390 is interchangeable with 52463950 since February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 22029915 is interchangeable with 22098844 since April 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 22098841 was replaced with 22124991 on April 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 22020947 is interchangeable with 22098841 since April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 04999964 was replaced with 22020947 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 88960338 motor Fits
Parts Related To 88960338 motor:
- Gasket 03037503
- Housing 03037541
- Shaft 03037546
- Shaft assembly 03037549
- Case 03037644
- Tube 03039590
- Duct 03041236
- Bolt 11508256