Please help our community — upload your photos of 88960999.
This is a module, low tire pressure indicator (**vpi 1-877-846-8243) (dealer to remove the harness from the circuit board of the module being replace and reconnect to the replacing module circuit board.), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Corvette for the U.S. from 1990 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88960999, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This module has dimensions 4.40 in × 8.10 in × 4.30 in, it has a weight of 1.00 pound, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This module 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this module will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 88960999 Module
Part 88960999 has been superseded
- 88960999 is discontinued since September 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 88960999 is discontinued since August 8, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10143565 was replaced with 88960999 on August 7, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10143565 is interchangeable with 88960999 since December 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10098470 was replaced with 10143554 on October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10143554 was replaced with 10143565 on August 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 14104797 was replaced with 10098470 on January 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 88960999 module fits
Parts related to 88960999 module:
- Insulator 03999572
- Sensor 10098494
- Sensor 10098495
- Sensor 10098496
- Sensor 10098497
- Sensor 10161856
- Label 10180847
- Label 10180848
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: