Please help our community — upload your photos of 88964578.
This is a seal, power steering pump shaft (inside diameter 16.883mm) (*kit1), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 107 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1983 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88964578.
This seal has dimensions 0.40 in × 2.00 in × 2.00 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This seal 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 88964578 Seal
Part 88964578 has been superseded
- 26025152 is interchangeable with 88964578 since June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 26033537 is interchangeable with 88964578 since February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 07839589 was replaced with 26025152 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 26001375 was replaced with 26033537 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 26008308 was replaced with 26025152 on April 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 07840633 was replaced with 26001375 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 88964578 seal fits
Parts related to 88964578 seal:
- Spring 05688037
- Spring 07839989
- Pinion 07839990
- Pinion 07839991
- Ring 07839992
- Ring 07842662
- Pump 25960709
- Plate 26002915
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: