Please help our community — upload your photos of 88965469.
This is a strut, rear suspension (acdelco #506-283), for Chevrolet, Buick, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Impala, Monte carlo, Impala / Monte carlo, and Lumina / Impala / Monte carlo, Buick Century, and Century / Regal, Pontiac Grand prix for the U.S. from 1997 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88965469, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This strut has dimensions 8.60 in × 21.40 in × 8.60 in, it has a weight of 13.96 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 50 units
This part has Limited Lifetime Warranty, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This strut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this strut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 88965469 Strut
|$108.00 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$116.21 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$116.83 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$125.67 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$127.63 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$157.09 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$196.36 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 88965469 has been superseded
- 22400003 was replaced with 88965469 on January 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 22064753 is interchangeable with 88965469 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 22064775 is interchangeable with 88965469 since April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 22064736 was replaced with 22064753 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 22064710 was replaced with 22400003 on August 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 22064747 was replaced with 22064753 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 22064752 was replaced with 22064753 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 22064751 was replaced with 22400003 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 18041215 is interchangeable with 22064747 since August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 22064735 is interchangeable with 22064747 since July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 88965469 strut fits
Parts related to 88965469 strut:
- Bolt 09595178
- Bolt 10130189
- Cover 10221916
- Shaft 10243923
- Bolt 10247637
- Bracket 10257809
- Bracket 10262701
- Bolt 10268422
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: