88967242, Shaft kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 88967242.
This is a shaft kit, rear wheel drive, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 35 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2001 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88967242.
This shaft kit has dimensions 5.30 in × 32.20 in × 5.30 in, it has a weight of 15.42 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This shaft kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 88967242 Shaft kit
Part 88967242 has been superseded
- 10424907 was replaced with 88967242 on February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 88891065 was replaced with 88967242 on February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 88891077 is interchangeable with 88967242 since February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 88898973 was replaced with 88891077 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 88898973 was replaced with 88891077 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 88967242 shaft kit fits
Parts related to 88967242 shaft kit:
- Clamp 07849178
- Clamp 10359416
- Boot kit 26079533
- Ring 88891066
- Seat 88891067
- Clamp 88891068
- Clamp 88891069
- Spring 88891071
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: