Please help our community — upload your photos of 88988598.
This is a connector, inline-to fuel sender harness (black) (4-way female) (with leads) (square) (3.900) (acdelco #pt2054), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 364 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88988598, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This connector has dimensions 0.80 in × 10.70 in × 4.90 in, it has a weight of 1.92 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a cardboard box of 110 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 88988598 Connector
Part 88988598 has been superseded
- 12167154 was replaced with 88988598 on January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12167154 was replaced with 88988598 on April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15305876 was replaced with 12167154 on February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 25750591 was replaced with 12167154 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25750594 was replaced with 12167154 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25748236 is interchangeable with 25750591 since June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 25748239 is interchangeable with 25750594 since June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 15751934 was replaced with 25748236 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 25723345 was replaced with 25748239 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12167154 was replaced with 15305876 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 88988598 connector fits
Parts related to 88988598 connector:
- Bulb 09417866
- Bulb 09428902
- Screw 11501812
- Washer 11501869
- Bolt 11515946
- Bolt 11516671
- Connector 12117387
- Connector 12125693
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: