Please help our community — upload your photos of 89017833.
Spare Part Information
This is an engine, gasoline (service new) (when used for 2004-05 applications, the exhaust camshaft position actuator must be changed to 2004-2005 content) (service) (engine contains a 2006 exhaust camshaft position actuator"), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 84 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2004 to 2006. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 89017833. Please keep in mind that this engine is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 2009.
This engine has dimensions 36.00 in × 30.50 in × 41.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a 36 months / 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) GM warranty on Engines.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this engine will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This engine 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 89017833 Engine Dimensions and Packaging Options
This engine comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 30.50 in × 41.00 in × 36.00 in.
Part 89017833 Has Been Superseded
- 89017834 was replaced with 89017833 on May 30, 2009 for Canada market;
- 89017833 is discontinued since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 89017834 was replaced with 89017833 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12585341 was replaced with 89017833 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 12585342 was replaced with 89017834 on August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market.
Cars 89017833 engine Fits