89023939, Belt kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 89023939.
This is a belt kit, rear seat (retractor side) (graphite) (14.875), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Trucks Blazer 2WD, Blazer 4WD, Blazer trailblazer 2WD, and Blazer trailblazer 4WD, GMC Trucks Jimmy 2WD, Jimmy Envoy 2WD, Jimmy 4WD, and Jimmy Envoy 4WD for the U.S. from 1998 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 89023939.
This belt kit has dimensions 4.30 in × 12.60 in × 4.50 in, it has a weight of 3.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This belt kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this belt kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 89023939 Belt kit
Part 89023939 has been superseded
- 88898888 was replaced with 89023939 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 88898888 was replaced with 89023939 on September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12470359 was replaced with 12474511 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 12477783 was replaced with 88898888 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 12474511 was replaced with 12477783 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12377035 was replaced with 12470359 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 89023939 belt kit fits
Parts related to 89023939 belt kit:
- Nut 11588357
- Bolt 11609660
- Belt kit 12375463
- Belt kit 12375464
- Belt kit 12375465
- Belt kit 12375466
- Belt kit 12375467
- Belt kit 12375468
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: