Please help our community — upload your photos of 89025748.
Spare Part Information
This is a bar, front bumper imp. (e-coated) (paint to match) (with 10 grommets 15733970) (without cap) (remove 5 retainers from old deflector & replace by 5 clips 11518099 prior to install), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 146 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2000 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 89025748. Please keep in mind that this bar is discontinued for Canada market since March 4, 2013.
This bar has dimensions 17.10 in × 77.30 in × 23.80 in, it has a weight of 58.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bar will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bar 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 89025748 Bar Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bar comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 77.30 in × 23.80 in × 17.10 in and weight of 58.00 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 89025748 Bar
|$264.89 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$264.89 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$286.56 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$303.20 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$313.05 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$341.15 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 89025748 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 89025748 Has Been Superseded
- 89025748 is discontinued since March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 15200569 is interchangeable with 89025748 since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15187971 is interchangeable with 15200569 since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15200570 is interchangeable with 10367203 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10367202 is interchangeable with 89025748 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15187969 is interchangeable with 89025748 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10367203 is interchangeable with 89025748 since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 10367200 is interchangeable with 89025748 since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15139822 was replaced with 10367200 on August 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15139825 was replaced with 10367203 on August 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15139824 was replaced with 10367202 on June 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15139822 was replaced with 10367200 on May 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15139825 was replaced with 10367203 on May 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15187972 is interchangeable with 15200570 since September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market.
Cars 89025748 bar Fits
Parts Related To 89025748 bar:
- Nut 03907444
- Bolt 09423101
- Deflector 10397998
- Deflector 10397999
- Deflector 10398000
- Nut 11516835
- Bolt 11516845
- Retainer 15037290