89046916, Horn kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 89046916.
Spare Part Information
This is a horn kit, generic (low note) (405hz) (may require 19116451 wire assembly) (includes bracket) (acdelco #d1920c), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 512 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1991 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 89046916, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This horn kit has dimensions 5.30 in × 7.60 in × 5.20 in, it has a weight of 11.36 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 420 units.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this horn kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This horn kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 89046916 Horn kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This horn kit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 7.60 in × 5.20 in × 5.30 in and weight of 11.36 ounces.
Pallet packaging contains 420 units in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 89046916 Horn kit
|$37.53 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$39.97 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$40.60 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$43.67 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$44.36 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$54.59 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Bel Air, MD
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 89046916 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 89046916 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 89046916 Has Been Superseded
- 15072099 was replaced with 89046916 on December 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 12368062 is interchangeable with 89046916 since November 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 31028409 is interchangeable with 89046916 since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15043345 was replaced with 12368062 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 10414427 was replaced with 12368062 on June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10298957 was replaced with 12368062 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15018062 is interchangeable with 15072099 since June 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15059526 was replaced with 12368062 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15030677 was replaced with 12368062 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15014988 is interchangeable with 15018062 since August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15017320 is interchangeable with 15030677 since August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15013182 was replaced with 12368062 on March 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 10402064 was replaced with 12368062 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 10419513 was replaced with 12368062 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 15710911 was replaced with 12368062 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market.
Cars 89046916 horn kit Fits
Parts Related To 89046916 horn kit:
- Bolt 11588337
- Bolt 11609540
- Horn 15857765
- Horn 15922907
- Horn 25776672
- Horn kit 89046917
- Horn kit 89046918