89059111, Joint kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 89059111.
Spare Part Information
This is a joint kit, propeller shaft universal, for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 690 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 89059111.
This joint kit has dimensions 2.30 in × 4.90 in × 4.40 in, it has a weight of 1.64 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this joint kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This joint kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 89059111 Joint kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This joint kit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.90 in × 4.40 in × 2.30 in and weight of 1.64 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 89059111 Joint kit
|$68.61 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$70.02 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$74.22 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$75.68 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$81.08 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$87.53 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 89059111 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 89059111 Has Been Superseded
- 12522048 is interchangeable with 89059111 since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 88964507 is interchangeable with 89059111 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12476230 is interchangeable with 89059111 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 88982758 was replaced with 89059111 on March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12476231 is interchangeable with 89059111 since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12471503 is interchangeable with 88964507 since August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 26049843 is interchangeable with 12471503 since February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12472409 is interchangeable with 12476230 since January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 26046466 was replaced with 26049843 on May 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 07834387 is interchangeable with 26049843 since July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12547189 was replaced with 12522048 on December 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14067677 is interchangeable with 12522048 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00374246 is interchangeable with 07834387 since September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 03847933 was replaced with 00374246 on January 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 15583283 was replaced with 14067677 on October 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 03889696 is interchangeable with 00374246 since April 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03979617 was replaced with 00374246 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 89059111 joint kit Fits