89060420, Regulator kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 89060420.
Spare Part Information
This is a regulator kit, fuel pressure (includes regulator, retainer) (acdelco #217-3073), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 418 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 89060420, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This regulator kit has dimensions 3.20 in × 3.70 in × 3.50 in, it has a weight of 2.56 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 100 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this regulator kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This regulator kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 89060420 Regulator kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This regulator kit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.70 in × 3.50 in × 3.20 in and weight of 2.56 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 100 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40707773253258.
Pallet packaging contains 3600 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70707773253259.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 89060420 Regulator kit
|$82.73 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$86.89 Buy||GM Parts House||
Part 89060420 Has Been Superseded
- 89060420 is interchangeable with 19245530 for the U.S. market;
- 17113536 was replaced with 89060420 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 89060420 was replaced with 19245530 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 17113536 was replaced with 89060420 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12574986 is interchangeable with 17113536 since November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 17113678 was replaced with 12574986 on May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 17113555 is interchangeable with 17113678 since June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 17113517 was replaced with 17113678 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 17113555 is interchangeable with 17113678 since February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 17113288 was replaced with 17113517 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 17122592 is interchangeable with 17113288 since October 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 17096076 is interchangeable with 17113288 since September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market.
Cars 89060420 regulator kit Fits
Parts Related To 89060420 regulator kit:
- Valve kit 12570619
- Retainer kit 12570620
- Seal 12587147
- Retainer 17090512
- Seal kit 17113552
- Tube 17113556
- Rail 17113695
- Rail 17113696