Please help our community — upload your photos of 94141975.
This is a plug, trans oil drain (4.105), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 55 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1972 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 94141975.
This plug has dimensions 1.30 in × 2.00 in × 1.70 in, it has a weight of 3.20 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 94141975 Plug
Part 94141975 has been superseded
- 94022501 was replaced with 94141975 on March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 94451478 was replaced with 94141975 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 94022501 was replaced with 94141975 on November 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 94020058 was replaced with 94022501 on July 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 94021530 was replaced with 94022501 on April 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 94141975 plug fits
Parts related to 94141975 plug:
- Indicator 10186847
- Magnet 89059628
- Bearing 90142078
- Gasket 94000373
- Pinion 94008156
- Pinion 94008174
- Key 94008504
- Nut 94124014
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: