Please help our community — upload your photos of 94310200.
Spare Part Information
This is a nozzle, defroster-right hand-1988 second design, 1989) (*01), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Spectrum for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 94310200. Please keep in mind that this nozzle is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 1996.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nozzle will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nozzle 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 94310200 Nozzle Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nozzle comes in retail packaging.
Part 94310200 Has Been Superseded
- 94310200 is discontinued since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 94445997 was replaced with 94310200 on September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 94135328 was replaced with 94310200 on August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 94135329 was replaced with 94310200 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 94432326 was replaced with 94310200 on February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 94432328 was replaced with 94310200 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 94432329 was replaced with 94310200 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 94432327 was replaced with 94310200 on December 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Cars 94310200 nozzle Fits
Parts Related To 94310200 nozzle:
- Nut 94024622
- Duct 94106346
- Hose 94106353
- Duct 94106359
- Hose 94106392
- Hose 94106394
- Hose 94122913
- Hose 94122914