96040078, Bearing kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 96040078.
This is a bearing kit, input sun gear front (acdelco #96040078), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Pontiac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 31 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1977 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 96040078, corresponding ACDelco part number
This bearing kit has dimensions 0.30 in × 4.40 in × 3.70 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bearing kit 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bearing kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 96040078 Bearing kit
Part 96040078 has been superseded
- 96040078 is discontinued since November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 14059040 is interchangeable with 96040078 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14059039 is interchangeable with 96040078 since May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 05258553 is discontinued since March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08958606 is interchangeable with 96040078 since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 05258553 was replaced with 08958606 on February 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 96040078 bearing kit fits
Parts related to 96040078 bearing kit:
- Clip 01373122
- Seat 05258038
- Ring 05258093
- Ring 05258094
- Bushing 05258128
- Sleeve 05258158
- Race 05258351
- Seal 05258543
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: