Please help our community — upload your photos of 96040327.
This is a valve, cont, for Chevrolet, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 96040327. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1996.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 96040327 has been superseded
- 96040327 is discontinued since March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 96040048 was replaced with 96040327 on March 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 96013942 is interchangeable with 96040327 since April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 96013255 was replaced with 96013410 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 96013410 is interchangeable with 96040048 since January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 96013255 is discontinued since July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 96040327 valve fits
Parts related to 96040327 valve:
- Switch 00467379
- Seal assembly 03932555
- Sleeve 05258082
- Ring 05258121
- Seat 05258176
- Rod 05258182
- Retainer 05258185
- Gasket 05258245
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: