Please help our community — upload your photos of 96040618.
This is a pinion, detent valve, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Pontiac, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 18 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1977 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 96040618, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This pinion has dimensions 0.30 in × 0.90 in × 0.70 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pinion 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pinion will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 96040618 Pinion
Part 96040618 has been superseded
- 96040618 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 96040618 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 96040542 was replaced with 96040618 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 05259654 is interchangeable with 96040618 since October 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 00735383 was replaced with 05259654 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 00735384 was replaced with 05259654 on August 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 96040618 pinion fits
Parts related to 96040618 pinion:
- Switch 00467379
- Seal assembly 03932555
- Sleeve 05258082
- Ring 05258121
- Seat 05258176
- Rod 05258182
- Retainer 05258185
- Gasket 05258245
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: