Please help our community — upload your photos of 98025825.
This is a spring, valve, for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 288 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2001 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 98025825.
This spring has dimensions 1.20 in × 2.20 in × 1.20 in, it has a weight of 1.92 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 98025825 Spring
Part 98025825 has been superseded
- 97329105 was replaced with 98025825 on March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 97329105 was replaced with 98025825 on December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 98025827 was replaced with 98025825 on May 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 98025827 was replaced with 98025825 on February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 97225124 was replaced with 97329105 on April 1, 2004 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 98025825 spring fits
Parts related to 98025825 spring:
- Bolt 11588711
- Bridge 12638258
- Pinion 94010219
- Bolt 94011951
- Nut 94012008
- Key 94239501
- Seat 97188750
- Seat 97206521
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: