Please help our community — upload your photos of 98035654.
This is a bolt, input & main shaft bearing retain, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 31 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 98035654.
This bolt has dimensions 0.50 in × 3.10 in × 0.90 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 98035654 Bolt
Part 98035654 has been superseded
- 97062754 was replaced with 98035654 on April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 97062754 was replaced with 98035654 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 94388328 was replaced with 97062754 on May 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 94248159 was replaced with 94388328 on April 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 94003074 was replaced with 94248159 on November 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 98035654 bolt fits
Parts related to 98035654 bolt:
- Indicator 10186847
- Magnet 89059628
- Bearing 90142078
- Gasket 94000373
- Pinion 94008156
- Pinion 94008174
- Key 94008504
- Nut 94124014
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: